Be a Top Sales Producer
Here are my top 5 selling tips that have helped me consistently deliver top sales results. Use these tips and your numbers will grow.
- Take the time to research your prospect. The better you are informed, the better your connection will be.
- Simplify your message (clear, concise and short). For example: “Our shovels are lighter than any of our competitors and carry a lifetime warranty”. Too much information will muddle the mind of the prospect leading to a lost opportunity.
- The timing of your close is a game changer. When your prospect begins nodding their head with approval of your message, ask for the order. If they want more information, they will ask you.
- Smile and be happy. A warm smile is a success magnet. Refer to 5 Tips on How to Maximize Business from Your Best Customers.
- Listen, listen and listen some more. Your prospect will tell you everything you need to know. Refer to Why should a prospect buy from you.
Author: Len Motuzas Thrive Business Consulting