Answering this question to the prospect will help your selling success rate grow SIGNIFICANTLY. Here are five tips that will help to answer the question “Why should I buy from you?”
- Make a point of letting your prospect know that it is easy to do business with you and your company. You may be offering 24/7 support, on-site training, same day delivery, or just a promise that your prospect will be treated like gold.
- Be likeable, and show a positive attitude with a SMILE. The saying that people buy from people first, the product second and the company third is true in most cases.
- You need to do a needs assessment on how you can truly be of service to your prospect. What problem(s) can you solve? Ask good questions such as delivery needs, support expectations and flexible payment plans. Once you find out what your customer wants, you can tell the prospect what they need to hear.
- Offer the prospect exclusivity. It may be in the form of support, credit, product, service, or a special discount. Offering something special is a strong answer to the question “Why should I buy from you?”
- Establish credibility. Your prospect needs to know that if they buy from you, can you deliver on your commitments. For instance, “We have over 8,000 parts in stock at all times.”